fredag 12 december 2008

Changes...

God started to prepare me to be ready for changes when I was in US. And I prepared as good as I could. Today I'm glad that I listened to the woice of the Holy Spirit. My life have changed compleatly the last four weeks. Relationships in my family are getting so much better and stronger. My relation with God hv been groving so much stronger and deeper and to begun with I did not understand why... But now I know...
There are great changes going on in the church and except that I got some wierd thing in my throat that effects my whole body. It makes me tired and out of 24 hours I sleep about 16-18 hours every day. I'm relly not used to be so nonsocial and to feel like I'm wining and complaining all the time.

Now when I look back I eaven could feel something was wrong with me during my 3 mounth in Pittsburgh. I eaven remember that I fell asleep on my desk one day... And I needed a lot of sleep every night. And I felt like I was wining and complainin about things that I usually don't pay attention to.

So life isreally changeing... Tomorrow I will start a medication that I will take the rest of my life, (according to doctors) but not my doctor. She is an fantastic one. She is a Missionary and know how to pray for healing!
So now when they will take more tests to look for cancer I have a praying doctor that proclaimes healing over her patient!
So that's what I do too. God is as much my healer today as He was when He healed me from eating disorder, and a to short leg that grew out and I could countinue.

And I love that I have friens and family to support me when I feel weak.
The Joy of the Lord is Still My Strength!
If you are one of those that need strength, then go to allisonparkchurch.com and click on media library and find and listen to the sermon "What If I Lived A Greatful Life."
Thake a breake and thank God eaven if you have all circumstances against you, God is for you and He is always worthy to be praised!

Inga kommentarer: